OMG...look at your belly! I can't wait to see you next weekend. You look like you have been getting some sun, it's a good dose of Vitamin D for the babies!
holy moly girl...the belly has REALLY grown, and you are still tiny everywhere else! You look Fabulous and should be proud! I wish so much I could have come to visit last week. If you have seen my blog Bella stayed sick the ENTIRE time we were there!
2 comments:
OMG...look at your belly! I can't wait to see you next weekend. You look like you have been getting some sun, it's a good dose of Vitamin D for the babies!
holy moly girl...the belly has REALLY grown, and you are still tiny everywhere else! You look Fabulous and should be proud! I wish so much I could have come to visit last week. If you have seen my blog Bella stayed sick the ENTIRE time we were there!
Post a Comment