I am 34 weeks today!!! Let the count down start now. They will induce at 37 weeks if nothing happens before. I cant do much any more, when I stand up everything hurts.
Looking at the picture from 32 weeks and now, the boys definatly dropped. I know you are ready. Hang in there it wont be long now. We will be back in Lafayette on Saturday, hopefully I can see you one more time before you pop! Love ya!
2 comments:
Okay, so you officially look miserable! I feel so sorry for you, at least you have a reason to lay around though:) You are in the home stretch!
Looking at the picture from 32 weeks and now, the boys definatly dropped. I know you are ready. Hang in there it wont be long now. We will be back in Lafayette on Saturday, hopefully I can see you one more time before you pop! Love ya!
Post a Comment